Search This Blog

Anna Chakvetadze

Thursday, July 17, 2008








sexy Anna Chakvetadze,hot Anna Chakvetadze,Anna Chakvetadze wallpapers,Anna Chakvetadze on ground,

Hey everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself…My name is Anna Chakvetadze. I was born in Moscow, Russia. My father’s name is Djambuli, who travels with me all the time. My mother’s name is Natalia, she’s a homemaker. And I have a handsome brother named Roman, who’s 11 years younger than me.

I used to play the piano growing up. Till one day my mother took me to a local tennis club and the rest was history. I remember winning my first tournament when I was 12. I didn’t really get to travel outside Russia till I was about 14. I won my first ITF juniors tournament in Sweden. Then I reached my first and only Grand Slam Juniors final in Wimbledon. Some of you may remember me by beating then 2004 French Open Champion Anastasia Myskina in my very first Grand slam tournament. Although that was a big win for me but winning the Kremlin Cup 2006 by far is the biggest achievement I had. Being Russian and winning your hometown tournament means so much in the world. I would love to win a Grand Slam , it’s every tennis players dream.

Off court I like to hang out a lot with my family and friends. They keep me grounded. Just like your typical girl I’m into shopping,Lol. I also like flowers, roses in particular. I’m so into soccer. I’m sort of embarrassed to admit but I’m into jewelry too, Hehe…One of my weaknesses are sport cars. Ferrari in particular. I’m also a chocolate lover. As far as western influence, I like Johnny Depp. I consider him as one of the best actors in Hollywood. Whenever I’m home I try to make time to watch Russian movies and listening to Russian music. I almost forgot, I get along fine with the Russian tennis players, Elena Vesnina in particular, we're like BFF, Lol. Now you know a little bit about who I am and what I'm into : ) .

Anyway, I’m so excited to finally have my web site up. Although this is a work in progress, please stay tuned as this site will continually be updated as the season rolls on. Hopefully my fans will love it as much as I do. Special thanks to Jessie and www.ApelogicDesign.com for creating my web site. I will keep you posted on all the tournaments I attend this year. Thanks for visiting!

Take care,
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP