Search This Blog

Malia Jones

Sunday, July 6, 2008






I lived in Honolulu, Hawaii from 1988 to 1996 when I went to Chaminade University.

I used to surf Ala Moana Bowls area, including Rock piles and Kaisers and remember seeing a little girl and a little boy about 10 to 12 years old being dropped off by their parents to go surfing. I just thought it was so wonderful that these kids learned about surfing at such a young age. I wish I learned to surf at that age.

I remember the little girl had braces on her teeth and a wonderful persona about her. I said to myself, when she grew up she would make a wonderful Model, win Miss Hawaii, or someday even become Miss America.

As time went by, this little girl began to appear in Surf magazines, print media, and even Television. This little girl was Malia Jones. The other day I was at the grocery store and there she was, the little girl with the braces, on the cover of a national Magazine.

The people of Hawaii can only be happy for her success.

Malia Jones is a excellent surfer and a beautiful young women.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP