Search This Blog

Wordless Wednesday - Euro 2008: Cristiano Ronaldo Chills & Jacuzzi

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Players chill out… Cristiano Ronaldo rocks the Jacuzzi!! :D

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jessica Simpson Opens Up: ‘Back in My Old Boots’

Jessica Simpson opens up to Glamour magazine and talks about her love Tony Romo, how he makes her feel good and inspired her to write a song ‘Back in My Old Boots’. Oh no romantic!! It’s LOOVE!!On reading the tabloids: "I'm not going to lie and say that I don't want to see Tony and me in the pictures. It is good airplane reading if you throw it away when you get off; I'm good at that. I am not the type of person who believes everything she reads, but I like to look at photos and see what people are wearing. That's interesting to me."

On the first time she saw Tony: "The cute story is that my family and I were watching a Cowboys game. I was going through my divorce and--Tony would die if I told you this--but [on television there was a story] about him. They said his celebrity dream crush was Jessica Simpson."

On how Tony makes her feel: "He's a motivational speaker. Because he's a quarterback, a leader. He keeps his team focused. What he's done for me is irreplaceable. I wrote a song for him called "Back in My Old Boots." I feel like I'm walking back in my old boots. Jessica Simpson didn't lose herself along the way. He reintroduced me to myself. I thought that I had to be deeper, more profound and more artsy. You change with the guys you date. [I thought] I had to be more intellectual. Come on--just be yourself! Tony taught me that because he loves me [as me]. He made me feel comfortable [being myself] again."

Source

Read More: Jessica Simpson’s Hospitalization Scandal
Jessica Simpson Strips on Cam for Boyfriend Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson Rushed to the Hospital With Kidney Infection
Jessica Simpson Secretly Married Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson in Kuwait for ‘Operation MySpace’ (Photos)
Jessica Simpson Regrets Leaving Nick Lachey
Jessica Simpson’s New Movie “Major Movie Star”

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

David Beckham New Tattoo: What the hell was he thinking!??

I guess ruining one perfect arm isn’t enough for David… no he has to stain is other arm with incredible awful tattoos.
Victoria please, do something!!! One Prison Break inspired tattoo was enough!! Please don’t let David mess up is gorgeous chest and abs with tattoos!!!
While in Brazil David was enjoying some time at a beach with his soccer ball and he was topless once again (I'm not complaining, I love it!!) showing off some new body art.
The intricate new star studded design which extends the length of his left forearm is wrapped around an existing Hindi inscription of wife Victoria's name.
The former England captain already has ten tattoos on his back, arms and neck, and an ink drawing on his right forearm. He also had both his son's names, Brooklyn and Romeo, tattooed on his back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP